- IPCC report on global warming of 1.5°C—what are the legal implications?
- Original news
- What are the main takeaways of the report?
- What are the implications for action under the Paris Agreement?
- What about the ‘known unknowns’ left out of the IPCC special report?
- What does all this mean for practitioners? Is there anything they should do as a result?
- How is this area of the law likely to develop in the future? Do you have any predications for further developments?
Environment analysis: Rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes are required to limit global warming, the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warns in its special report of published on 8 October 2018? Kate Cook, barrister at Matrix Chambers, sets out the main points for practitioners contained in the report.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial