- IP weekly highlights—23 August 2018
- In this issue:
- Reputation management
- 2018 edition of the Queens Bench Guide has been published
- Damages awarded for defamation over dating agency review (Burki v Seventy Thirty Ltd; Seventy Thirty Ltd v Burki)
- Brexit White Paper—examining the UK vision for a future UK/EU economic partnership
- European Patent Office in compliance with environmental performance goals
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Note:
- Dates for your diary
- Useful information
This week’s edition of IP weekly highlights includes details of the publication of the 2018 edition of the Queen’s Bench Guide, analysis of the award of damages for defamation over a dating agency review in the case of Burki v Seventy Thirty Ltd, and the first in a series of analyses of the Brexit White Paper.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial