- Investor confidence and the UK energy market
- Original news
- What is causing this loss of confidence in the UK energy sector?
- In what other ways have the recent policy changes around renewables affected confidence in the sector?
- With oil companies coming out in support of a reduction in reliance on fossil fuels, are we likely to see any change in government policy?
- What is needed in terms of investment?
- How has the COP 21 affected the position?
Environment analysis: Why has investor confidence in the UK energy sector dipped? Simon Hobday, partner at Osborne Clarke, suggests that inconsistency, lack of transparency and unpredictability in government policy remain key concerns.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial