- Investment protection under the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement—is it a Canada-style deal?
- Investors have no rights and no forum
- TCA lacks CETA’s ‘fair and equitable treatment’ and expropriation protection standards
- TCA silent on existing UK BITs
- Where does this analysis lead?
Arbitration analysis: Dr Paschalis Paschalidis, senior associate at Shearman & Sterling, considers investment protection under the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) and draws comparisons between the TCA and the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial