- Investigating a future framework for the free flow of non-personal data in the EU
- Original news
- What is the background to the proposal?
- What are the key elements of the Proposed Regulation?
- What are the practical implications of the Proposed Regulation?
- Which aspects of the proposal are likely to be controversial?
- What are the next steps?
TMT analysis: The European Commission has unveiled a proposal aimed at promoting the free flow of non-personal data within the single market. Jonathan McDonald and Alex Griffiths, from Charles Russell Speechlys LLP, consider the practical implications for businesses and individual consumers and say that, while Brexit may impact its implementation, the UK is likely to want to see its provisions enter into force.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial