- International Trade weekly highlights—16 June 2022
- In this issue:
- 13 June 2022—round-up of the 12th Ministerial Conference of the WTO
- Free trade agreements
- Brexit Bulletin—Northern Ireland Protocol Bill published
- Brexit Bulletin—EU takes legal action against UK over NI Protocol compliance
- UK and Portugal sign Joint Declaration on Bilateral Cooperation
- Sanctions and export control
- Ukraine conflict—OFSI issues General Licence regarding non designated third party funds involving designated financial institutions
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Notes
This week's edition of International Trade weekly highlights includes the European Commission launching two infringement proceedings against the UK following the government’s publication of the Northern Ireland Protocol Bill, a summary of the first days of the World Trade Organization’s 12th Ministerial Conference (MC12), and the UK and Portugal signing a Joint Declaration on Bilateral Cooperation, and OFSI issuing General Licences regarding non designated third party funds involving designated financial institutions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in with LexisNexis or register for a free trial