- International arbitration centres—the ICDR
- What is your role at ICDR?
- How do you see ICDR’s role in international commercial arbitration?
- What is unique about ICDR?
- ICDR has a strong international arbitration reputation—what can it do to attract more parties to ICDR arbitration?
- The rules were updated in 2014, what has the impact been of the revisions? Are there any areas where you think the rules are likely to change in the future?
- Is there a common gripe at the ICDR about the way practitioners handle cases? What would be your top tip for ICDR users?
Arbitration analysis: Why has the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) been so successful? Richard W. Naimark, ICDR senior vice president, explores the role of the 20-year-old international commercial arbitration provider.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial