- Interim payments for housing in clinical negligence cases
- Original news
- What were the key issues in this case?
- How did the court approach the question of interim payments in damages claims?
- How does this further our understanding of the principles in Smith v Bailey?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
Personal Injury analysis: Ian Christian, partner at Irwin Mitchell, who specialises in medical negligence, considers the decision in AC (a minor suing by his litigation friend MC) v St Georges Healthcare NHS Trust and the practical and legal issues in relation to interim payments in clinical negligence cases.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial