- Insolvency and divorce in the time of coronavirus (COVID-19) and the effect of the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
- CIGA 2020
- Impact on divorce proceedings
- Early bird catches the worm
- Valuing business assets on divorce
- Personal insolvency and debt proceedings
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Melania Constable, senior associate, and James Riby, partner, of Charles Russell Speechlys LLP discuss how the issue of insolvency and divorce has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the temporary provisions introduced by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (CIGA 2020).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial