- INSOL Europe/LexisNexis COVID-19 Tracker of Insolvency Reforms—Luxembourg
- Suspension of the deadline to file for insolvency
- Jurisdictional matters
- Law proposal to prevent creditors filing for insolvency of their debtors
- Aid scheme for firms in temporary financial difficulty
- Other pending reforms
- INSOL Europe/LexisNexis COVID-19 Tracker of Insolvency Reforms
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: We look at the reforms to the insolvency law of Luxembourg prompted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Written by Christel Dumont, Senior Counsel, Dentons, member of INSOL Europe.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial