- INSOL Europe/LexisNexis coronavirus (COVID-19) Tracker of Insolvency Reforms—Ukraine (update)
- Pre-coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis reform
- Coronavirus crisis-related initiatives—Bill 3322
- Non-coronavirus pandemic reforms—Law 2276
- INSOL Europe/LexisNexis COVID-19 Tracker of Insolvency Reforms
- INSOL Europe webinars: COVID coffee breaks
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: We look at the reforms to the insolvency law of Ukraine prompted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Written by Anton Molchanov and Oleksander Plotnikov of Arzinger, Ukraine, members of INSOL Europe.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial