- INSOL Europe/LexisNevis coronavirus (COVID-19)—Tracker for Insolvency Reforms—Finland
- Temporary limitation on creditors’ right to file for bankruptcy
- Temporary amendments to the Enforcement Code
- Continuation of restructuring proceedings despite payment default
- INSOL Europe/LexisNexis Coronavirus Tracker of Insolvency Reforms
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: On 16 March 2020, the government of Finland declared a state of emergency due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak. The government has taken measures in order to protect the functioning of the Finnish society and economy and to ensure the functioning of businesses despite the financial distress caused by the pandemic. Written by Jan Lilius of Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd, Council Member and Country Co-ordinator (Finland) of INSOL Europe and Associate Lawyer Tiia Heikkinen of Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial