- Innovative Solutions from the Pensions Regulator
- What was the background to the regulatory intervention report?
- How did TPR get involved and what was its approach?
- What action did TPR take and what was the outcome?
- Does the report provide any lessons for sponsoring employers and trustees of other pension schemes in a similar situation?
Pensions analysis: How will the Pensions Regulator (TPR) approach the possibility of innovative solutions for businesses that are in financial difficulty and saddled with large defined benefit pension liabilities? Claire Southern, pensions partner at Hogan Lovells, says the regulatory intervention report in relation to the Halcrow Pension Scheme shows that where businesses face challenges, TPR can agree innovative solutions that provide better outcomes for members.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial