- Informed consent in personal injury proceedings (Diamond v Royal Devon)
- Original news
- What is the significance of this case? Why is it important for practitioners?
- How helpful is this judgment in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What are the practical implications of the judgment? What should practitioners be mindful of when advising in this area?
- How does this case fit in with other developments in this area of the law? Do you have any predictions for future developments in this area?
Personal Injury analysis: Jerard A Knott, associate solicitor, head of medical negligence and serious injury at Curtis Law Solicitors LLP, discusses the case of Diamond v Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial