- Industry insight: The future of portfolio, project and programme management—part 2
- How to manage projects of ever-increasing size?
- People and culture vs process
- Contracts—the roles and responsibilities of P3M professionals
- Aligning people to projects - and being ready to adjust the team
- Striving for 'success'—the investors’ perspective
Construction analysis: Sarah Schütte of Schutte Consulting Limited completes her review of key trends in portfolio, project and programme management (also known as P3M). In part 2 she considers how to manage large projects, the importance of people and culture, the roles and responsibilities of P3M professionals, building the optimal team, and the involvement of investors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial