- Industry insight: The future of portfolio, project and programme management—part 1
- Snapshot of the profession
- The rise of the PMO—business as usual vs changing the business
- Understanding the rationale for pursuing a project—‘benefits realisation’ and the ‘business case’
- Contracts—setting up projects for success and reducing disputes
Construction analysis: Sarah Schütte of Schutte Consulting Limited explores key trends in portfolio, project and programme management (also known as P3M). In part 1 of a two-part series, she looks at project management statistics, the rise of the portfolio management office (PMO), understanding the rationale for a project, and how the contract should be approached to set the project up for success and help avoid disputes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial