- Industry insight: Facilities management contracting
- What is FM?
- How is FM organised?
- What is the public sector view?
- What is the private sector view?
- How does FM link in with funding options for projects?
- Do public procurement rules apply?
- What challenges will 2018 bring for FM providers and their clients?
- What does the future look like for FM?
- What can FM providers do to get ahead, and stay ahead, of the competition?
Construction analysis: Sarah Schütte of Schutte Consulting Limited explores the use of facilities management (FM) contracting, including the pros and cons of using it, how it links in with project funding and what the future holds for FM.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial