- Industry insight: Construction adjudication in Ireland
- What are the principal similarities and differences between the Irish and the UK legislation?
- Have the Irish legislators done away with the oddities of the definition of ‘construction operations’?
- How do the parties choose an adjudicator?
- The adjudicator’s decision
- Costs and adjudicator fees
- Is the construction and engineering industry in Ireland making use of adjudication?
- What can UK construction and engineering organisations do?
Construction analysis: A year on from the introduction of adjudication as a way of resolving construction and engineering disputes in Ireland, Sarah Schütte of Schutte Consulting Limited investigates how the legislation is working, the use of adjudication and the barriers to take-up.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial