- Inadvertent disclosure in the internet age (Atlantisrealm Ltd v Intelligent Land Investments)
- Original news
- What was the background to this case?
- What was the subject of the appeal?
- What did the court decide and why?
- What are the practical implications of this case?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Atlantisrealm Ltd v Intelligent Land Investments (Renewable Energy) Ltd which focused on the accidental disclosure of an email during contract negotiations raises old questions about privilege in the internet age. Charles Hollander QC, of Brick Court Chambers, presents the background to the case and an important verdict concerning inadvertent disclosure.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial