- In-house news round-up for week ending 30 May 2014
- News analysis
- Advertising and marketing: Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014: Upping the ante for remote gambling operators
- Competition: No easy cures for Pfizer/AstraZeneca ‘hangover’
- Consumer protection: Unfair terms and mortgages
- Consumer protection: Loans in foreign currency
- Contracts: No reduction in damages because the claimant obtained a benefit following breach
- Data Protection: Guidance: Data controllers and data processors—what the difference is and what the governance implications are
- IP/IT: Is the Intellectual Property Act 2014 unambitious but well intentioned?
- Tax: Tax planning after Icebreaker
- Legislation tracker
- Contract law cases tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Specialist area alerts
- Back copies
A weekly round-up of key legal news stories, handpicked by the Lexis®PSL in-house team, including news analysis and links to case, legislation and consultation trackers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial