- In-house news round-up for week ending 20 June 2014
- News analysis
- Advertising law: World Cup fever—how to win the advertising game
- Consumer protection: compensation for airline delays
- Contract law: an arbitration agreement must contain an agreement to arbitrate
- Contract law: can penal interest be awarded in cases involving charterparties governed by English law and subject to arbitration agreements?
- Contract law: construction when there is no express term
- Data protection: ICO takes action on nuisance calls
- Data security: cyber-attacks on financial institutions
- Employment law: flexible working—what’s changing?
- Employment law: maternity rights
- Employment law: mind the (equal pay) gap
- Insolvency: selling assets subject to fixed charge security
- Regulatory: Government proposes increases in magistrates' court fines
- World Café: how are you responding to changes in your business and the wider economy?
- Legislation tracker
- Contract law cases tracker
- Consultation tracker
- Specialist area alerts
- Back copies
A weekly round-up of key legal news stories, handpicked by the Lexis®PSL in-house team, including news analysis and links to case, legislation and consultation trackers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial