- In-house legal departments and staffing
- What are the key staffing metrics a legal department should be measuring/monitoring and why?
- Why are staffing metrics an important benchmark for a legal department?
- How can staffing metrics be used to demonstrate a legal department’s contribution to the business?
- Why should legal departments consider benchmarking themselves against industry peers?
- What were the key findings in the 2019 Global Legal Department Benchmarking Report relating to staffing?
- Does this report reveal any trends? Are the results surprising in any way?
- What do you think are the key ‘staffing’ takeaways from this report?
- What are your top tips for approaching staffing in a legal department?
In-house analysis: In light of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) 2019 Global Legal Department Benchmarking Report, Hans Albers, chief of staff and associate general counsel in international legal services at Juniper Networks, and president of ACC Europe, discusses how legal departments can approach staffing.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial