- In-house legal departments and spending
- What are the typical areas of legal spend?
- Why are spending metrics important to a legal department and what are the key metrics that should be tracked?
- How can spend metrics be used to demonstrate a legal department’s contribution to the business?
- What were the key findings in the 2019 Global Legal Department Benchmarking Report around spending?
- Does this report reveal any trends? Are the results surprising in any way?
- What do you think are the key ‘spending’ takeaways from this report?
- What are your top tips to optimise legal department spending practices?
In-house analysis: In light of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) 2019 Global Legal Department Benchmarking Report, Catherine J Moynihan, associate Vice President of legal management services at the ACC discusses legal department spending trends and what a legal team can do to optimise their spending practices.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial