- In consideration of creditors (Dickinson v NAL Realisations Ltd)
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What were the legal issues the court had to determine?
- What legal arguments were put forward?
- What did the court decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What are the practical implications that those advising can take away from the case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: James Barker, barrister at Enterprise Chambers, explores the decision in Dickinson v NAL Realisations Ltd and argues that the law around when directors of a company have to consider the interests of creditors is in a state of evolution.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial