- In brief: Joinder in proceedings for the restoration of a dissolved company (Welsh Ministers v Price and another)
- Original news
- Briefly, what happened in this case?
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was this case about?
- What did the court decide?
- Case details
Dispute Resolution analysis: In Welsh Ministers v Price and another, the Court of Appeal provided guidance on the circumstances in which a third party may be joined to proceedings, both generally and specifically in the context of proceedings for the restoration of a company to the Register of Companies. Niraj Modha, barrister at Tanfield Chambers, considers the case.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial