- In brief: French Supreme Court rejects late challenge to arbitrator (Orange Middle East and Africa v Equatorial Guinea)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background to the appeal?
- What was the basis of the appeal?
- What did the Cour de Cassation decide?
- Case details
Arbitration analysis: The French Cour de Cassation has rejected an appeal against a 2015 decision by the Paris Cour d’Appel not to set aside an International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) arbitration award made in July 2014 in favour of a company in the French telecoms group, Orange, against the republic of Equatorial Guinea .
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial