- In brief: Court of Appeal considers a fair expectation of success in respect of obviousness (Hospira v Genentech)
- Original news
- What should IP & IT lawyers take note of?
- What was this case about?
- What did the court decide?
- Fair expectation of success
- The position of the skilled person
IP & IT analysis: The Court of Appeal has rejected Genetech’s appeal against the revocation of its Swiss-form patent for the use of the antibody trastuzumab in combination with a taxane, for the treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer. Mark Daniels, partner at Browne Jacobson considers the case of Hospira UK Limited v Genentech Inc.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial