- Improving technical education—the Technical and Further Education Act 2017
- Original news
- What is the background to TAFEA 2017?
- What are the main changes brought in by TAFEA 2017?
- What does this mean for the Institute for Apprenticeships?
- What does TAFEA 2017 mean for technical qualifications and what impact will it have on existing technical qualification providers, eg City and Guilds? What does it provide for in relation to the intellectual property rights of technical qualification providers?
- What does TAFEA 2017 mean for maintained schools and colleges (ie the requirement to give information about technical education)?
- What are the main provisions of the insolvency regime for further education providers?
- What does the regime mean for insolvency practitioners, creditors, those involved in the management of educational establishments including governors and students?
Local Government analysis: What are the main changes being brought in by the Technical and Further Education Act 2017 (TAFEA 2017)? Nicola Bennison, partner at Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP, considers the main intellectual property and insolvency implications once TAFEA 2017 enters into force.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial