- Imposing sanctions against malicious cyber actors—the EU’s approach
- What is the legal and factual background of this development?
- How has the UK implemented this sanctions regime?
- What kind of individuals/entities will be designated and to what ends?
- What impact will designations under these regulations have on UK businesses (including those operating in the EU)?
- How might this develop in future (is there an opportunity for divergence from EU law post 31 December 2020)?
Corporate Crime analysis: John Binns, partner at BCL Solicitors LLP and member of the Lexis®PSL Corporate Crime Consulting Editorial Board, discusses the EU’s first use of sanctions against malicious cyber actors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial