- Implications for aviation finance post-Brexit
- Has the UK’s vote in favour of Brexit had any immediate impact on the aviation finance market?
- What do you think will be the long term effects on such funding (eg potential impact on pricing/availability etc)?
- Do you think the decision will have an impact on how deals are structured and whether they will continue to include the UK as a location (eg in respect of registration and security)?
- What are the implications of Brexit for existing deals? What do you think will be the impact on existing cross-border arrangements (eg Open Skies Agreement/EU Emissions Trading System (ETS))?
- Are there any potential upsides of Brexit for aviation finance?
- Is there anything else that lenders or other key stakeholders ought to be thinking about?
Banking & Finance analysis: Paul Holland, partner at Dentons examines the implications of the UK’s decision to leave the EU on the aviation finance market and what impact it could have on existing deals and cross-border arrangements.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial