- Implementing the revised EU Payment Services Directive
- Original news
- What is the background to HMT’s consultation?
- How does HMT plan to implement PSD2?
- What are the major legislative changes required to implement PSD2?
- What is the timetable for implementation?
Financial Services analysis: HM Treasury (HMT) have launched a consultation on the draft UK implementing regulations for the revised EU Payment Services Directive. Dentons’ managing associate, Nicholas Ralph, considers the proposals which aim to better protect consumers when they pay online, promote the development and use of innovative online and mobile payments and make cross-border European payment services safer.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial