- Implementation of the Bank Resolution and Recovery Directive
- Original news
- What is the background to the RTS?
- What entities are within scope of BRRD, art 55?
- What is the impact of BRRD, art 55 on in-scope entities?
- When will the provisions of BRRD, art 55 and the recommendations of the RTS come into force, both in the UK and throughout the EU?
- What should affected entities do to ensure compliance with BRRD, art 55 and the RTS, and what challenges is this likely to pose?
- What advice should lawyers be giving to their clients?
Banking & Finance analysis: What should lawyers be considering as the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive continues its journey to full implementation? Dennis Dillon, a US-qualified partner in the international finance group at Hogan Lovells, looks at the cross-border effectiveness of the bail-in power contained in art 55.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial