- Immigration cases 2020—January to June review
- No Recourse to Public Funds and Fee Waiver policies found to be unlawful
- Article 3 ill-health cases: Paposhvili reigns supreme
- Article 8: British children, Chikwamba & Zambrano
- Article 8: section 117B(6) and the reasonableness question
- Family life, adults, foster carers and errors of law
- Tax discrepancies, para 322(5) & dishonesty
- Refusals of human rights claims and rights of appeal
- ‘New matters’ in the Upper Tribunal
- Protection claims: membership of a particular social group and mental health
Immigration analysis: Adam Pipe, barrister at No 8 Chambers, reviews the key cases from January to June 2020 for immigration advisers, and explains why they are of interest. The review covers successful challenges to the No Recourse to Public Funds and Fee Waiver policies, Article 3 and Article 8 updates, para 322(5) refusals and deportation and asylum cases.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial