- Immigration cases 2018—July to December review
- Article 8 in the Supreme Court
- Subsisting parental relationship
- Article 8 and community benefit
- Country guidance
- Permission to appeal decisions
- Asylum claims following a negative NRM decision
- Amending judicial review grounds
- Health cases and the effect of Paposhvili
- ETS cases
- Extended family members and PRR
- And finally…
Immigration analysis: Adam Pipe, barrister at No 8 Chambers, reviews the key cases from July to December 2018 for immigration lawyers, and explains why they are of interest. The review covers EU law, Article 8, health cases, the latest on the Educational Testing Services (‘ETS’) cases, procedural guidance on grants of permission to appeal and amending grounds in judicial reviews, protection claims and trafficking of persons.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial