- Immigration Act 2016—language requirements for public sector workers
- What are the main provisions relating to the English language requirement?
- Will any matters be left to secondary legislation?
- Are any of these changes welcome?
- Are any of these changes cause for concern?
- How will these changes be rolled out?
Immigration analysis: What will the Immigration Act 2016 (IA 2016) mean in practice? Akua Reindorf, a barrister at Cloisters Chambers, considers the key provisions relating to language requirements for public sector workers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial