- Immigration Act 2016—illegal working in the context of licensed premises
- What are the main provisions relating to illegal working in the context of licensed premises?
- What matters will be left to secondary legislation?
- Are any of these changes welcome?
- Are any of these changes cause for concern?
- How will these changes be rolled out?
- What should advisers be doing to prepare for the changes?
Immigration analysis: What will the Immigration Act 2016 (IA 2016) mean in practice? David Wilson, principal licensing consultant at a2z licensing, considers the key provisions relating to illegal working in the context of licensed premises.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial