- Immigration Act 2016—illegal working closure notices
- What are the main provisions relating to illegal working closure notices?
- What matters are left to secondary legislation?
- Are any of these changes welcome?
- Are any of these changes cause for concern?
- How have these changes been rolled out?
- What should immigration advisers be doing in respect of these changes?
Immigration analysis: What will the Immigration Act 2016 (IA 2016) mean in practice? Natasha Chell, partner and head of compliance at Laura Devine Solicitors, considers the key provisions relating to illegal working closure notices.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial