- Immigration Act 2016—driving and bank accounts
- What are the key provisions relating to driving and bank accounts and how do they build upon the Immigration Act 2014 or other recent changes?
- How much will be left to secondary legislation?
- When will the changes take effect?
- What is the intention behind the changes?
- What are the main concerns?
- What should immigration advisers be doing to prepare for the changes?
- What predictions are likely for the future?
Immigration analysis: What will the Immigration Act 2016 (IA 2016) mean in practice? Simon Kenny, principal associate in the human resources practice group and member of the immigration team at Eversheds, considers the key provisions relating to driving and bank accounts and how they build upon other recent changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial