- IFRS 16—a new lease of life?
- Original news
- Why has the IASB decided to create a new accounting standard?
- What are the major changes?
- Will this have an impact on lenders and if so what?
- What impact will this have on drafting and negotiating of financial covenants?
- Are there any other factors lenders or borrowers should be aware of?
Banking & Finance analysis: What impact will the new accounting standard have on lenders and practitioners? Brian O'Donovan, partner at KPMG, comments on the changes introduced by the new International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) accounting standard, notably the on-balance sheet accounting for lessees.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial