- Human rights and the public sector
- What are the top issues shaping the UK human rights agenda in 2016–17?
- What role should public bodies play in protecting human rights and furthering the human rights agenda?
- How do public bodies measure and communicate human rights performance?
- What challenges lie ahead for the government in terms of reforming the UK human rights agenda, in particular proposed repeal of HRA 1998?
- Are there any other trends on the horizon for human rights in the UK?
Public Law analysis: Following on from Human Rights Day on 10 December, Daniel Machover, head of public law at Hickman & Rose, gives his views on human rights in the public sector and the implications of the government’s current agenda.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial