- How would the securitisation market react to a no-deal Brexit?
- What impact would a no-deal Brexit have on securitisation markets?
- What impact would a no-deal Brexit have on the jurisdictional limitations in the simple, transparent, and standardised (STS) regime?
- What preparations has the securitisation market been making for a no-deal Brexit?
- Should additional clauses, or other documentary changes, be included in securitisation transaction prospectuses in preparation for a no-deal Brexit?
- Are there any other issues—legal or practical—that securitisation lawyers and market participants should be aware of?
- Any other points worth mentioning here?
Banking & Finance analysis: Jeremiah Wagner, partner at Latham & Watkins LLP, provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact a no-deal Brexit would have on securitisation transactions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial