- How will the cookie crumble?
- What is device fingerprinting?
- What have the Article 29 Working Party said about it?
- Does this chime with the Working Party’s recent opinion on the Internet of Things (IoT)?
- Does the opinion present website or other service providers with any problems? What might lawyers advise?
IP & IT analysis: Hazel Grant, head of the privacy and information law team, and Alexander de Gaye, trainee solicitor at Fieldfisher, assess the latest developments on e-privacy with regards to device fingerprinting.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial