- How will no-deal Brexit affect real estate finance transactions?
- What impact would a no-deal Brexit have on the real estate finance market?
- What preparations is the real estate finance market making for a no-deal Brexit?
- Are there any additional clauses, or other documentary changes, that should be made in preparation for a no-deal Brexit?
- Is the prospect of a no-deal Brexit changing the way deals are structured eg different mix of lending or borrower entities or loan tranches?
- Are there any other issues, legal or practical, that real estate finance lawyers and market participants should be aware of?
Banking & Finance analysis: What will be the impact of a no-deal Brexit on real estate finance transactions? Mark Lewis, head of property finance at Browne Jacobson, examines the implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial