- How will Brexit affect UK energy and climate change policy?
- Original news
- What is the background to the report?
- What are the practical implications of the report for lawyers and their clients?
- What were the key conclusions and recommendations made in the report?
- What did the report conclude with regard to the implications of Brexit and retaining EU derived laws?
- EU Emissions Trading System (ETS) is identified as an area of particular concern post-Brexit. What did the report recommend?
Environment analysis: The Energy & Climate Change (E&CC) Committee recently published a report that, among other things, looked at possible results of Brexit on UK energy and climate change policy. Tom Bainbridge, partner at clean energy law firm Lux Nova Partners Ltd, considers the background to this report and its potential implications.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial