- How will a prospective inheritance be treated in divorce proceedings? (Alireza v Radwan and others)
- Original news
- What issues did this case raise?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- Are there any patterns or trends emerging in the law in this area?
- What are the implications for practitioners? What will they need to be mindful of when advising in this area?
Family analysis: Mai-Ling Savage, barrister and specialist family law practitioner, at Garden Court Chambers examines the decision in Alireza v Radwan and others and its implications for this area of law moving forward.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial