- How well does the UK equity model function?
- Original news
- What does the ABI report address and what are its key recommendations?
- Is the report correct in its analysis of the issues that need to be addressed to improve the London market’s process and attractiveness?
- If adopted by regulators, are the recommendations likely to be successful in improving the UK equity model?
- Could there be any unintended consequences or pitfalls in the adoption of the recommendations?
- What should lawyers be aware of and what should they advise their clients in relation to the report?
Corporate analysis: How effective are the processes for Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and secondary capital raisings in the UK? Simon Witty and Will Pearce, corporate partners at Davis Polk in London, discuss the Association of British Insurers’ (ABI) recent report on the issue.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial