- How to run a wrongful trading case
- Original news
- What was the background to this judgment?
- What were the issues before Snowden J?
- What were the main legal arguments put forward?
- What did Snowden J decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What practical lessons can those advising take away from this case?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Discussing the judgment in Ralls Builders Ltd (No 2), Christopher Boardman, a barrister at Radcliffe Chambers, says the case is an illuminating example of the problems and difficult decisions directors of insolvent companies face when considering how to properly conduct themselves and avoid potential liabilities.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial