- How to build a strong relationship with your business—an interview with Clare Woolley
- Tell us a bit about your background and career to date…
- How is the RAC legal team structured?
- How important is it to sell yourself to the business and gain their respect? How do you do it?
- How do you balance the need to sell yourself to the business versus not taking on everything and becoming overwhelmed as a team?
Lawyers can have a reputation for being overly risk-averse. Building good relationships with business colleagues to gain respect is core to overcoming this perception. We talk to Clare Woolley, Head of Legal at RAC, about how she sold the value of her team to the business and established a relationship that recognised the contribution lawyers make in a commercial environment.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial