- How should organisations respond to cybersecurity incidents?
- What should companies be doing to ensure their systems and processes are well prepared to withstand a cybersecurity breach, and how can they assess and manage potential vulnerabilities?
- Roles and responsibilities
- Incident response planning
- Once a cybersecurity breach has been correctly identified, what immediate action should be taken?
- How should companies follow up a cybersecurity breach?
Information Law analysis: David Cass, chief information security officer at IBM, and Daniel Garrie, senior managing partner at Law and Forensics, explain the steps organisations should take in case of a cybersecurity attack.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial