- How should late-life oil and gas assets be taxed?
- Original news
- What is the key proposal announced in the discussion paper?
- What problem is the proposal trying to solve?
- Did the discussion paper contain anything unexpected?
- What is the likely impact of these proposals on late-life assets on the UKCS?
- What are the next steps in terms of the proposals?
Energy analysis: The government’s discussion paper on the tax treatment of late-life oil and gas assets is examined by Nicholas Gardner, partner, and Tim Gummer, senior associate, of Ashurst.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial